Welcome To Archer & Angler

Welcome to Archer & Angler. As you can see we have a growing community that shares your passion for the outdoors.
For your convenience Archer & Angler has some great tools for all your outdoor needs; Moon Phase Calculator, Fish Weight Calculator, Arrow Kinetic Energy Calculator, Topographic Maps, Fish ON-Line and so much more. Just use the navbar below to see them!
Only registered members can upload pics to our amazing photo galleries, post questions, contact other members, and so much more. Registration is quick, easy and absolutely free so why don't you join us today! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
+ Reply to Thread
    Ontario, Canada
    Real Name
    Blog Entries
    My Listings
    My Feedback
    ( 0 )
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Rod and Reel of Choice

My rod and reel combination of choice and one that I have had great success with and have really come to love is my;
    Pflueger Supreme XT Spinning Reel and my Walleye Angler Signature Series Spinning Rod. Rod and Reel of Choice-pflueger-spinner-jpgRod and Reel of Choice-rod-jpg
    I use this rod and reel combination for jigging. I have also found that it works great for small mouth bass as well.
    Last edited by Outdoorsman; 05-22-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    Rod and Reel of Choice

Seller's Items

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.