Welcome To Archer & Angler

Welcome to Archer & Angler. As you can see we have a growing community that shares your passion for the outdoors.
For your convenience Archer & Angler has some great tools for all your outdoor needs; Moon Phase Calculator, Fish Weight Calculator, Arrow Kinetic Energy Calculator, Topographic Maps, Fish ON-Line and so much more. Just use the navbar below to see them!
Only registered members can upload pics to our amazing photo galleries, post questions, contact other members, and so much more. Registration is quick, easy and absolutely free so why don't you join us today! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tackle Grab

Country
    Canada
    Real Name
    Cory
    Blog Entries
    My Feedback
    ( 0 )
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Tackle Grab

I want to share with you a site that I ran across recently which has a great program and fantastic value.
    Tackle Grab-hero-tacklegrab-box-png

The site is called Tackle Grab and although the overall concept is not new, the program stands out above the rest for two reasons; 1)Return on investment and outstanding value, and; 2)You get to personalize your profile to ensure the tackle sent matches what and how you fish! So, you will actually use what you get. How great is that!?!

Now that I have your attention, here is how it works:

You register on the site and sign up for a monthly subscription. Then, you fill out a detailed profile specifying where you fish (lakes, rivers, etc.); what you most like to fish (bass, walleye, carp, etc.); and what methods you most like to use (top-water, worming, swimbaits, jigs, etc.).
    Every month you will find a Tackle Grab box in the mail containing hand picked high end tackle and baits that align exactly with your profile. You will never know what is in each box before it arrives, it is like Christmas every month!!

Tackle Grab-tackle-grab-jpg

The best part of this system, you can change your profile at any time. So if you decide you want to try new baits for bass instead of carp -no problem - change your profile and it is in next months goodie box.
    We have all gone to the tackle store and looked at new baits but never tried them either because we were to apprehensive or never wanted to spend the money. Well this system eliminates both of these problems with its high end products, value and tackle that works. Don't forget about the surprise factor; opening that box every month just to see what's inside.

Don't worry, Tackle Grab ships to both the US and Canada free! You get an email as soon as the box has been shipped and they include a tracking number.

If I have kept your attention and you've hung on long enough to read this whole post, I have got a special gift for you. The people at Tackle Grab, Stash and Tori, where gracious enough to give us a special coupon to use on ANY membership or gift. This coupon will save you 20%. Yes, just for us! Pretty great, huh!

Coupon Code: Tacklegrab20

www.tacklegrab.com

So please, take a minute and go check it out. You will not be disappointed. I have already signed up.

Archer & Angler
    Shoot Problems - Tackle Questions - Reel Answers

Things to do on ArcherandAngler.com
    1) Introduce yourself to other A&A users.
    2) Upload some pictures to our gallery.
    3) Read some Reviews and add some of your own.
    4) Check out our Featured A&A Member Bios.
    5) Check our Announcements for the latest news.

**Want to be Featured in an A&A Bio?**

Country
    Canada
    Real Name
    Cory
    Blog Entries
    My Feedback
    ( 0 )
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    WOW now this is a deal. This was just posted on Facebook.

Hey Tackle Grabbers, we are offering an incredible Holiday Special. 50% off all Tackle Grab memberships with code: "Blackfriday50". Offer ends midnight Monday November 26, 2012.
    Now's your chance to hook into the best baits out there!
    Archer & Angler

Country
    Canada
    Real Name
    Cory
    Blog Entries
    My Feedback
    ( 0 )
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Well I received my first Tackle Grab box today and I took some pics of my entire un-boxing and the products I received. I thought about making a video but I ran out of time and thought there is enough of them out there anyway.
    Before I go through the details of the goodies and show you the pics I have to tell you that this was not only a lot of fun to see the Tackle Grab box in the mail box but the overall value far surpassed my original expectations.

Ok so here we go with the un-boxing;
    Tackle Grab-img119-jpg

• Upon opening the box I pull out a very nice Tackle Grab decal and a nice quick reference ruler and knots that is handy for the pocket or tackle box Tackle Grab-img121-jpg
    • The next item was a Doctor Spinnerbait Platinum, Ko-Man-Chi blades, 1/2 oz Tackle Grab-img122-jpg
    • A box of Evolve Vibra Grubs Tackle Grab-img123-jpg
    • Pintail Soft Plastics by Got Stryper Baits Tackle Grab-img124-jpg
    • Invisn Swivel Tackle Grab-img125-jpg

I can't tell you how fun that was but here is a closer look at each item and their approximate retail value;

• Evolve VibraGrubs have an approximate retail value of $7.00 and are great for Walleye, Pike, Bass, etc. Tackle Grab-img129-jpg
    • Doctor Spinnerbait Platinum 1/2 oz. with an approximate value of $15.00. This bait alone has exceeded the cost of my monthly subscription, that is value!Tackle Grab-img127-jpg
    • Pintail Soft Plastic by Got Stryper Baits, approximate retail value of $5.00. Tackle Grab-img128-jpg
    • Invisn Swivel, now I have read about these but this is the first time I have seen them up close. They can be used on braided, flourocarbon or mono line and for those of you who like to use swivels they are completely invisible underwater. Approximate retail value of $5.00. Tackle Grab-img126-jpg

So as you can see there is approximately $30.00 worth of products in this box alone, that far exceeds the cost of even a one month subscription with Tackle Grab. If you take advantage of the 20% discount offered in the first post along with an extended subscription you can see that you will get great return on your investment.

I am really excited and looking forward to next months box.
    Archer & Angler

Country
    Canada
    Real Name
    Cory
    Blog Entries
    My Feedback
    ( 0 )
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Well I am sad to report that Tackle Grab is no longer in business and has filed for bankruptcy. I personally really liked tackle grab and the owner Stash. Archer & Angler and Tackle Grab had a nice relationship.
    Sad to see them gone.

Tackle Grab-2015-07-05-12_41_36-tackle-grab-jpg
    Archer & Angler